This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bottoms Up!!


In an effort to get back into the swing of things, I have decided to start juicing again.  I haven't been eating very bad (yes I have), but I could also use the extra punch that juicing gives me.  It just makes me feel good, instant energy.  It helps my system work better, my skin, you name it, it  helps.  Plus it also helps me make sure that my kids are getting what they need (as far as raw fruits and veggies go).

So why am I writing about this on my mommy blog?  You will see.

So the other day I start, I go to the store get what I need.  I get home and pull out my juicer, dust it off (I washed it off, it hadn't been used in ages.)  I pull out the fruit and veggies, carrots, apples, beets, celery and a sliver of pineapple, in the juicer they go.  I was actually surprised to see my two year get excited and she waited patiently for her juice.

When I was finished I poured them into three glasses.  My husband won't drink it if it has celery in it, big baby!!  So the two year old is actually drinking it,  I was so excited.  I call the seven year old in and point to his glass.  "Oh, man," he says,  I guess he was having traumatic flashbacks from his younger years where I would juice almost daily.  So he asks if he can drink it outside and mysteriously spills it on himself.  He didn't spill it all and managed to drink most of it and I am pretty sure that he didn't accidently spill it on him.  It is just funny how he comes in the house explaining what happened.  My two year old actually drank all of hers and has been without complaint.  I only wish I would have taken a picture of my seven year old with carrot juice on his face and shirt ;) Better luck next time, I am sure it will happen again.

Hopefully I can keep this up for me and for them.  Bottoms up!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails