This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Separation Anxiety

The little one will be starting kindergarten this year.  I still can't believe that we are at this point.  It was like I blinked and there she was a big girl.  Yes she has been going to school for the past year and a half but this year is different.

I went back to work when she was two months old and since then have worked part-time.  I have always made it a point to have Fridays off as my day with the kids.  I did it with my oldest and have continued with my baby.  I only put the little one in school Monday through Thursday since Fridays became our girls day, with the exception of summer when the boys tag along.  We have so much fun and of course she drives me nuts most of the day but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  She is my little shopping buddy and she loves our Friday lunch routine.  She sometimes helps me clean the house or she may just make more mess while I clean.  Either way it is just a fun day, hectic but fun.

But this year she will be going to school Monday through Friday.  I can feel the panic coming on just thinking about it.  What am I going to do??  For the past five years we have had this time and now it will be gone.  I really hope I can adjust.  She doesn't even seem to care.

I guess I will just have to deal with it.  I'm a big girl,  I can do it. I just really don't want to.  Maybe I will just keep her home every once in awhile just because ;)




2 comments:

  1. That's so cute how you have designated Fridays with your girl! But I bet you'll adjust just fine knowing how much fun she's having at big-girl school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so. I know I will be ok. It is just so bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails