This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So Pitiful

I hate when my kids get sick.  I feel so helpless.  There isn't much you can do but try to make them comfortable, give them lots of liquids and hold them lots. And who can forget lots of hugs and kisses.

The past few days my 2 year old has been a bit under the weather.  It is so pitiful.  She isn't really grumpy or anything, with the exception that she cries for everything.  Her voice is really raspy.  She is really congested. As soon as the weather changed I could hear it in her voice.  She doesn't fell so good but still wants to play. 

It happens in spurts.  One minute she is dancing around, the next she is taking a break lying on the floor.  She wants to go outside and play, but even that only last a little while. She doesn't seem to know what she wants, but I guess that isn't just because she is sick, that is most of the time.

She doesn't eat as much when she is sick, which makes me feel really bad.  All I can do is wait it out.

She is sleeping right now, so things are quiet and calm.  I am starting to think that she may be using this little cold to her advantage.  She is quite smart you know.

My little baby, I hope she feels better soon !!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails