This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boycotting

Apparently my two year has decided to boycott the potty and her naps.  She has outright refused to use the potty for the past two days and hasn't taken a nap all week.  The other morning she woke up and said "I need to potty."  So I said, "Well lets go use the potty."  She answered, "no, I no want use potty." On top of that she gets so miserable in the evenings because she is so tired.  I just finished listening to her screaming and hollering for nothing because she was beyond tired and didn't want to go to sleep.  She is sleeping now, finally.

As for the potty, it seems no amount of currency will change her mind, not even M&M's.  I tried to bribe her the other day with M&M's and she simply said, "no!" I guess maybe she is not ready, or maybe she is just lazy.  I can't decide.  She did go a few times today, when she was literally placed on the potty. 

What is a mommy to do?  This chick is really a challenge.  A strong will, mind of her own.  I really thought we were making progress, obviously I was wrong.

So she is too big for naps, but too little for the potty. 

To bad I can't boycott being a mommy, just for a day.  Just a thought ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails