This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, October 11, 2010

Deja Vu


You know its bad when you start dreaming about work.  I guess maybe before going to be last night I must have started thinking about work and what was on my desk preparing myself for the day ahead of me.  Usually I try not to think about work at all.  Some days I just hate my job, but then again who doesn't.

So I had this dream last night that I am at work.   Don't you hate when you dream it really feels real, so instead of having really cool and exciting dreams I am dreaming of a place where I have to spend the entire day at.  Like working there isn't enough, I have to dream about it too.  As you can tell I really feel cheated, I don't want to dream about work.

Anyway back to my dream.  So in my dream I am at my desk and the phone rings, so I answer it.  It is my boss and he is telling me to make sure that I get him something for lunch.  Well in my dream I must have been psychic because I already had his food ready for him when he got in.  In my dream I told him that it was already there, I was praised for being so efficient, now I know I was dreaming.

Well, today at work I am sitting at my desk and the phone rings.  It is my boss.  He called to make sure that we ordered him lunch.  I am like wait a minute.  As you can see my job is really exciting.

I seriously spend way too much time at this place,  I really need a vacation.  Usually I day dream at work, but rarely have dreams about work.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails