This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Monster In The House

A few nights ago my husband wasn't feeling well.  About an hour after dinner he started with severe stomach pains and spent the next hour in the bathroom, upchucking.   We are still not sure what caused it.  Now my husband is like most men and is very dramatic when he is sick.  I could hear him across the house he was so loud.

I was in my bedroom when suddenly my 5 year ran into my room saying, "Mom, there is a monster in the house!"  She was a little panicked by the noise.  She started describing the noise as a roar.  It was then that I realized that what she heard was her daddy in the bathroom, upchucking.  I told you he was dramatic. I can only imagine what must have been going to her little mind playing in her room and then hearing a roaring noise in the bathroom next to her.

I then explained to her that he daddy wasn't feeling well and that he was making that noise.  She seemed a little confused, but eventually understood.  There was no monster in the house, just a sick daddy.  He was fine the next day, but we still get a good laugh out of the little ones misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails