This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, November 5, 2010

I Really Need A Vacation

I need a break, a day off, no a week off.  I really need a vacation.  I need some time by myself to sit in the  sun and relax.  I need to have fun and take a load off and leave all my cares and worries somewhere else.  I don't remember the last time that I had a real vacation.  I mean one that didn't involve chasing the kids around, picking up, cleaning up.  Usually I need a vacation from my vacation.

This week has been trying to say the least, but when is it not.  I need a break from everything.  Just some peace and quiet.  Some "me" time.  Yeah, like what is "me" time anyway?  I could use a refresher, but like that is going to happen.

Like I could really leave my kids for a week by myself.  I would go nuts.  What could I possibly do by myself for a whole week anyway?  A girl can dream can't she? 

One day I will take that vacation,  I just need to figure out where I want to go.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails