This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, October 15, 2010

Always a Price To Pay


So you all know about my "girlie" quest. Well, I have invested in a few pairs of really cute shoes. Well, the truth is they were on clearance and I found them really cheap so I had to buy them, other than that I would be wearing my flip flops or sneakers. I also have a few pairs from back in my "girlie days" you know before the kids came along.

So at work today I am walking around in another pair of my cute shoes, they are literally killing my feet. So I'm wondering why such cute shoes have to be so painful? I mean seriously, the only reason I can wear these to work is because I sit at a desk all day (most of the day). Sometimes I run around the the office with no shoes, because they hurt so much.

Why is there always a price to pay to look cute, or to try to look cute ? I spend more time adjusting my shoes then actually walking in them. What is the point when your feet have band aids and blisters all over them? Why am I doing this to myself? I must be crazy!!!

You have to starve to be thin, workout to get fit. Actually fix your hair to look presentable. I hate having to make sure my clothes match and my shoes match my purse, or my outfit.

Maybe I should just accept the fact that I am not cut out for this and go back to my flats and baggy clothes. My ponytails and mismatched clothes.

Oh these shoes, I would throw them out but they are so darn cute!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails