This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, November 1, 2010

Wired

As I am sitting here typing this evening,  my two year old in sitting in the bed singing.  Every little song she can think of and even making up a few.  Why is she doing this?  Simple, she doesn't want to go to sleep.  If she lays down, she has given up and in a few minutes she will be out.  She can't do that.  She is not as tired as usual because she took a really good nap today.  So she has a little more energy than other days. 

I see her slowly creeping her way to the edge of the bed, trying to skillfully and sneakily climb out.  She is talking jibberish  right now.  I can't understand a word she is saying.  One thing I know for sure, there may be a small battle tonight to get her to sleep.  Because tonight, she is wired.  With that cute smile, I will not be broken down, she will not win.

Why is it when we are little going to sleep seems like punishment?  We we are older, we can't seem to get enough of it.  What I would give to sleep all day without a care in the world.

Update:  She is now out of the bed on the side of me talking.  Hopefully I won't lose much sleep tonight.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails