This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Saturday, October 2, 2010

Impressive

Yesterday, we had Thai for lunch again, same restaraunt as the last time.   My two year old wasn't really feeling herself.  She has  been dealing with allergies all week and seemed a little run down.  Thinking she wouldn't remember the last time we ate there, I fixed her plate and got her fork out.  

Suddenly and without warning, she spotted a set of chopsticks and literattley threw the fork to the other side of the table.  With excitement in her eyes, she grabbed the chopsticks as if saying  " I remember this place, I get to eat with sticks."  

The funny part is, she dropped one of her chopsticks, so she then proceeded to eat her meal with one chopstick.  Refusing her fork once again. She twirled her Pad Thai on her one chopstick and literally ate her entire plate that way. 

She then got a little tired so I started to feed her, of course with the chopsticks (I am not allow to feed her with a fork at this place.)  I grabbed another chopstick off the table and started to feed her.  She got her second wind and grabbed the chopsticks from me.  She then started to pick up the food and eat, with two chopsticks.  She did a really good job. They were not tied together this time either.  It was so impressive that the waitress who was Thai, asked how old she was because she was doing such a good job.

It didn't last long, but at this rate she will be a master at chopsticks before long.

Impressive and she wasn't feeling good.  My baby!!!  I only wish that I would have had my camera to capture it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails