This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cutting Down Trees

That is what is sounds like right now, as my husband is sleeping and I am writing this post.  Its loud, obnoxious and makes me want to beat him in his sleep.  He is a snorer.  A bad one at that. (Hope he doesn't read this post).

Every night as soon as he falls asleep it starts.  I literally have to yell at him and beat him to stop.  Its a pain I know, but I signed a contract, for better or worse, for richer or snorer ( I mean poorer).  I know he can't help it, but that doesn't help me much when I have to get up early too.  When it wakes my up in the middle of the night, or when I can't fall asleep because it is so loud.  I try to fall asleep quickly before it begins and hopefully it won't wake me up. But it doesn't always work out that way.

I know, I have my own annoying little habits, but we are not talking about me right now, are we?  Well I will admit that one time when I was pregnant with my son, I woke myself up I was snoring so loud. My husband was looking at me laughing, we were watching a movie and I feel asleep. That is usually the only time I snore, when I am pregnant.  At least that is all I will fess up to;)

It is finally quiet now, let me get to bed before he starts cutting down trees again!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. LOL, oh my.. Hey, my guy does it too.. Yeah, I will 'kick' him in his butt at times or yell at him to stop.. Hahahha.. Yeah, when the noise gets so loud that I can't get to sleep, I always think of the 'contract'.. Hahahha.. and there was once I told him, maybe they should also include for the unbearable noise or silent sometime occurred from 'wars'.. Hahahha.. Oh man, now I feel much better, I meant; I always thought I was the only one around and it doesn't seem like one of those things I love to share with others.. Hahahha.. Will tell my guy about your post tonight.. Hahahha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife snores but wouldn't believe me when I told her infact I'm still recovering after her 'how dare you, I do not snore' rant. Now I fall asleep listening to my iPod!! In all seriousness did you know there is a medical procedure that cures snoring' may be worth looking into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women don't snore ;) My husband thinks it is something that I have to deal with, it is hard enough to get him to go to the doctor for something that needs immediate attention, I will work on him though, thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails