This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My 1st Blogger Award


This is so awesome.  This weekend I received my first award as a blogger from an extremely talented fellow blogger for my blogs Walking By Faith, Even When I Cannot See and Confessions of a Crazy Mommy.  I am honored and so excited.  The most awesome part is that the person that passed this award to me lives on the other side of the world.  How cool is that???

She has quite a few amazing blogs, her blogger name is Syracuse Pike and her blogs are:

It is awesome to have your blog read by people who live in the same country as you, but when someone from another country is reading what you write, on the other side of the world.  Well it leaves me a little lost for words.

So I am supposed to list 7 things about myself before passing this award along.  Here goes:

1.  I am afraid of the dark, seriously;
2. I am my own worst critic;
3.  I have two amazing kids that never cease to amaze me;
4.  I get discouraged easily;
5. I am extremely impatient;
6. I have a really hard time keeping my mouth shut, it gets me into a lot of trouble; and
7.  I love to write, it is one of my greatest passions!!!

Well that is it, lame I know, its late.

But who to pass it onto is the question.

The truth is each and every blog that I follow, I love.  Each and every one is unique and amazing in a different way.  Each blogger has a passion and has stepped our of their world into this blogger world to share their stories, lives and passions.  I am honored just to have stumbled onto this world and share my life with you.
So, I guess I will list my top five in no particular order, here goes:
1. Eat My Dessert First http://www.eatmydessertfirst.com/
3. Food4Thought Ministries- http://woman4virtue.blogspot.com/

oh and one more

If I had the room I would list all of the blogs that I follow, really I would, they are all amazing, each unique. But above are the ones that inspire me the most.  Please check these out and the others on my blog list.

Thanks again blogger world!!!

3 comments:

  1. :) It isn't lame.. Oh come on, they are just soo real.. ;) Wow, okay, so I am going to check out their blogs too.. Yeah, I have a hard time deciding who but well, there is always the hard part about something.. :)
    Once again, congratulation... :) *Hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back again.. Yeah, just done checking all the above blogs.. Cool, interesting and insightful.. All in different styles, bringing what's close to heart.. :)

    Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that you have inspired me to set up 'Being Beautiful'.. Yeah, you are one of the few.. And I hope you like it or even you can tell me how to improve it if you have any ideas or suggestion.. :)

    http://www.intinglligent.com/p/being-beautiful.html is where the intro of what it is all about and I just post the first article of it.. http://www.intinglligent.com/2010/10/motivation-badge-m.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! again I am checking out the new site now!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails