This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, July 15, 2013

I Talking About You!!

When my little one was two she talked a lot, what am I saying, she still does.  The problem was I could only understand about half of what she was saying.   She would repeat the same thing over and over and then got completely frustrated when I just didn't know what she was saying.  Sometimes she would speak really clearly but other times, she might as well have been speaking greek.  I couldn't understand a word.

Sometimes I would get frustrated with her and tell her "I don't know what you are talking about."  Then she would say very clearly, every word understandable "I talking about you." Now she would do this with her hands in the air like she is saying look lady what do you think I am talking about.  It was the cutest thing,  sometimes I would ask her just to get her to say it.

I miss her small.  She is getting so big I keep wondering what happened to my baby.  Sometimes I wish I could just rewind for a moment.

1 comment:

  1. I often think the same thoughts I wish I could go back and enjoy my children more that I really did. I thought I was; but I really wasn't. I had 6 children and it seemed like they were a little group.
    Enjoy the moments during the present~
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails