This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Always Have To Learn The Hard Way

I was up till after three yesterday morning and it was not by choice.  Once again my stupidity gets the best of me.

I just couldn't fall asleep, my mind was racing.  I had more energy then usual.  Trying to figure out what in the world was going on. Then it hit me.

Before dinner around 7:30 the night before I decided to take this new all natural supplement that is supposed to help your body burn calories.  I am really trying to lose that last 10-15 pounds, you know the hardest pounds to lose.  I guess I just didn't learn my lesson from last time.  The instructions said take 1 tablet, 1-2 times daily, 1 hour before meals.  So that is what I did, give or take 20 minutes.

I knew that my dinner wasn't very healthy so I made sure to take one before.  Well that is where my trouble began.  I was really tired that evening but falling asleep was impossible.  I went to bed around 10:00 pm and spent the next several hours wide awake.  I must have gotten up about twenty times.  It was seriously driving me nuts.

Finally falling asleep after three in the morning.  I was a zombie at work the next day,  completely exhausted and tired.  I was jittery and jumpy too.  I was past the point of crazy.  Well at least this time I didn't end up in the hospital ;)

Apparently I am very sensitive to any kind of stimulant, wish my fat was really sensitive and burn off like it is supposed to.  But no I have to learn the hard way.  Guess another one bites the dust.  I will just have to do things the old fashioned way,  watching what I eat and exercising.  Not fun ;)

1 comment:

  1. I continue to struggle with those last 10-15 lbs. I do know that there isn't a quick fix. I too need to just put go forward and do it the right way.
    Blessings to you today for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails