This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME :(


Today is my birthday, honestly, I hate my birthdays.  I don't know why, just do.  I get really depressed for really no reason.  So what will today bring?  Will this year be different?  I've been on this earth 33 years and I feel that this past year that I have changed the most.  I decided to stop dreaming and start doing.  My dream, aside from being the best mom in the whole world;  to be a successful published author.  I know things don't happen over night and I am really an impatient person,  so I have to learn to keep getting up, even if I keep falling down.

So what will this year bring? The possibilities are endless, I just got to have faith!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails