This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Where's My Baby??

I can't believe that he is already 7.  Yesterday he was off to summer camp for the week.  Would you call me a cheesy mom if I told you I missed him and he wasn't even gone but a couple of hours?  I cleaned up his room for when he gets back, and as I am cleaning I'm looking around thinking where is my baby.  (As I am writing this, I miss him so much.)  Its like I blinked and suddenly he was 7 years old.  All of the baby toys that used to take up so much room in his bedroom have now been replaced with tiny legos and video games. I don't want to think of him becoming an adult, I know it is inevitable, but I want him to stay small just awhile longer.  

Its all those little moments that we take for granted, like when he won't shut up.  My son loves to talk and once you get him started that's it, he goes on and on and on. Or better yet, when he asks me the same question over and over because I didn't give him the answer he wanted or thought was right. (if he knew then why did he ask me?).  Even better, the temper tantrum that my 2 year old is throwing because she is not getting her way.  Frustrating as it may be, sometimes I catch myself in that moment that little moment and that's when I thank God that I'm alive.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails