This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Losing My Mind


There are some days when I feel like I am literally losing my mind.  Well, at least I know I'm crazy.  I guess it is one of perks of being a mom.

I read a lot about a bunch of stuff and go to the extreme.  For example, one time I threw out all of the sheets in the house because I read that they are treated with a flame retardant substance that can interfere with small children's endocrine system (I warned you, I am crazy).  Anyway, I went out that day and bought all organic sheets for all of the beds in the house.  If you think that is funny, I have a dozen other stories of my crazy shenanigans.  I almost always go to he extreme but usually in time I balance out and my sanity comes back.

I should probably should be on medication, but I decided long ago not to touch that stuff.   I don't like the idea of a medication controlling my mind, I do a bad enough job by myself. 

My faith is what eventually gets me in balance, and lets me know that the insanity will not last forever.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails