This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, July 30, 2010

When I Grow Up

After careful consideration and weighing all of the options, I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up. I was discussing it with a co-worker of mine the other morning and she has agreed to join me in my quest.  So what is it that I want to be?  Well if you haven't guessed from my past post what my favorite thing to do is, I really can't help you.  But if you haven't read them, I'll tell you, a food critic!!!  I want to travel the world to eat. Italy, France, China, Thailand, I want to go and eat and eat to my hearts content.  Appetizer, entree' dessert, what else is there? Why is that you say?? Because I like to eat, duh, doesn't everybody.

Oh wait, what am i going to do with these little people that I am taking care of??  They are very picky eaters, unlike me.  I guess Europe and Asia are out of the question for now.  I can't really take them with me, they have school and stuff. Actually, I wouldn't trade a moment with them for any amount of food or any kind of food, unless it is chocolate, no, not even chocolate.


Well, apparently I will just have to stick to South Louisiana for my critiquing.  But I promise you now that whenever and where ever I travel I will make sure to eat at many different places and write about it, if I remember, to write about it that is.  I will never forget to eat at different places. 


Go to go,  Bon Appetit ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails