This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Are We There Yet????

A fourteen hour car ride with a yelling 2 year old can get the best of you.  Well that was my Monday.  We took a little mini-vacation to Florida, me and the baby, and left the boys to do their thing.  The car ride back was worst than miserable.  Everybody was tired and cranky, well ok, maybe it was just me.  

The part that stinks it when you get older you can't ask that annoying question, "are we there yet?"  because you know you are not, you know where you are and how much longer it will be.  You know that there is nothing you can do to speed things up and you just want to scream like a 2 year old.  I'm sure that my 2 year old got sick of hearing, "we are almost home, not much longer."  I probably told her that a dozen times the last few hours of the ride.  After a while she fell asleep and some of the ride was a little peaceful. I just seemed like I couldn't get home fast enough.  Although the journey was long and at times was almost more than I could bear, I was so grateful that I got so spend so much time with my baby. That alone made the whole trip worth it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails