This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, July 12, 2010

My Latest Addiction


My 7 year old's Nintendo DS,  I didn't realize that they could be so much fun.  He was playing Super Mario Bros.  He asked me if I wanted to play.  I usually am not that big into video games, but there is something about Mario that just takes me back to my childhood. Only now the special effects are so much better, the quality is better, the game is so much better.  I think that he likes the fact that I like playing his games with him, but not so much when I don't let him have a turn.   I need to get me one of the these, no I don't I would probably play it all the time and nothing would get done.  Well I've gotta go for now, its my turn ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails