This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

When I first saw the billboard for this movie, I thought, "ok what kind of stupid movie is this going to be."  Then I read the synopsis and saw the previews.  Now I am anxious to see it. I may actually take myself to see this movie by myself,  maybe I will see if my sister wants to come with me. Of course now I want to read the book too.

Quick overview: "One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia" (I cheated, its written on the book)

It got me to thinking about how so many of us tend to lose ourselves, whether through our marriage, parenthood, or whatever else the case may be.  I know I am guilty, but never really realized it till recently.  No, I don't want to take a year off of my life to find myself.  But I think my writing has become really good therapy. 

What I have realized is that is it really easy to lose yourself, most of the time you don't even know it or realize it.  But to find yourself again, now that's the challenge.

Eat, Pray, Love comes out in theatres on August 13, 2010, I will anxiously wait its arrival.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails