This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Secret Keeper


I wasn't supposed to tell anybody, but I had to tell somebody.  It was on a need to know basis, and I apparently I needed to know, but didn't want to know.

I hate when someone tells me something that I am not supposed to tell anybody.  You know when they tell you not to tell anybody, it makes you want to tell somebody that much more.  Its a secret for a reason. By definition a secret is something that is kept private or not revealed.  Sometimes secrets hurt. Sometimes secrets are to spare someones feelings. Sometimes secrets can change your life. Sometimes secrets are only temporary until there is more information, or everybody who needs to know, knows.  Then it is not a secret anymore.

Who made up secrets anyway and when did I become the secret keeper??
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails