This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Don't Take My Picture

As you can see, I hate having my picture taken.  Anyone attempting to take my picture must get my signed consent and approval of the picture before it can be taken, posted or archived.  Just kidding, but sometimes I would like to have a disclaimer like that before being photographed.

I am probably the most unphotogentical person I know. Yes, I know that unphotogentical is not a real word.  I think I try to hard and the picture just come out well, funny.  Either my eyes are closed, or I am making some sort of weird face.  It's a pain.

But after watching a few cycles of ANTM (America's Next Top Model)  I have now learned the tricks of the trade.  I practice in the mirror now for hours before being photographed.  I practice in many different lights in order to get my perfect angle. I close my eyes right before the picture is taken and open them really wide to give me that fresh look, and I always smile with my eyes.  Oh, and never forget to elongate your neck and accentuate your assets,  Thanks Tyra!!

I hope everyone knows that the last paragraph is complete sarcasm, no really it is, I don't really do that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails