This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Firing My Maid

Today when I got home, my house was a mess.  As usual my maid refused to clean it.  I really don't know what to do with her.  She thinks that because she works, cooks, grocery shops, does the laundry, etc., that she doesn't have to clean the house.  How lazy is that? She knows better than that.

She is always complaining about how tired she is, but she is always on the computer, blogging or something.  Sometimes she stays up till after midnight on that stupid computer.  No wonder why this house is such a mess.  If she would spend that time cleaning instead of playing.  What she needs to do is get off of the stupid computer and clean this house.

I mean sometimes she surprises me and will actually straighten up a little bit. She always cleans the kitchen after dinner.  Plays with the kids a little, helps with homework. Then is back on the stupid computer posting on her silly blog.

I've just about had it.  I'm firing my maid.  You know what that's ok because I quit.

Whew!! Now I can finish my post without worrying about this messy house, its not my problem anymore.  I wish ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your maid get to use the computer? Omg, I doubt there is any maid in here, I meant; Singapore is allowed to do that.. Hmm, not that I have seen of. My relatives have maids and their maids are 'out of bound' to the computer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a maid, I am the maid, overworked, underpaid, unappreciated. I was being sarcastic. But I am allowed to use the computer. My husband will make comments about the messy house, like he can't clean it. So most of the time I get treated like a maid. I wish they would fire me, or I could quit, but then who would do everything. Been reading your posts, they are great, keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a headache to have a maid and I understand you for firing her. It's really hard to be hands on cleaning the house and all - aside from taking care of the kids. However after having maids that put me on a headache everyday it's better that I do the chores alone..and her salary? it's for me -as allowance to buy what i want rather than compensate those who are not worth it.:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails