This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, September 3, 2010

A Mind of Her Own

Yesterday evening we stopped at my parents house for all of 10 minutes at most.  My husband had to drop something off so we all went to pay a little visit.  My mom usually watches my 2 year old twice a week while I'm at work,  but with my dad's recent health problems, she hadn't seen her all week. 

So we were talking about different things and my husband went to help my dad with something when I noticed my two year old sitting at the kitchen table.

It was around dinner time so I was assuming that she might have been hungry.  Well, she may have been hungry but that is not why she was at the kitchen table.  In all of two minutes she managed to go to the refrigerator take out a can of whip cream put it on the table and then sat herself down to enjoy some.  My child loves whip cream, I usually make it for her with heavy whipping cream (not out of the can).  I didn't even know she knew what it was (in the can).  Then, my mom told me that sometimes she will put it on her strawberries.  But she didn't have any strawberries, she just had the can.  What was she going to do with it?  Thanks Mom! 

I put the whip cream up and told her that she needed to eat dinner first.  That didn't go so well. So we were ready to leave and had to literally carry my screaming two year old out of the house and bribe her to get her to stop crying.  She didn't get her whip cream and wasn't going down without a fight.

The problem is she knows to much.  My biggest problem is, she is just like me!! I think I have finally met my match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails