This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, September 6, 2010

Featured Future Writer (My 7 Year Old)


The other evening I showed my seven year old my blogs.  I showed him the pictures of him and his sister and told him about what I had been writing about.  He was so excited, he asked it he could start a blog of his own.  I told him in time he could, but would have to learn how to do a few things first.I thought maybe it was a pretty good idea.  I like to encourage his aspirations. 

He ran to his room and started writing ideas for his blog or website as he called it.  Above is a picture of what he wrote.  You got to love this child.

It you cannot understand what he wrote it should read " Once there was a dog who lived in a cave, who ate fish, who always wanted to go on an adventure.  But one day the dog fell in a hole and he went out of the hole and then he went on an adventure." 

He is very proud of what he wrote, he was very excited when I told him that I would be featuring this on my blog.  I hope he never loses that fire to pursue his dreams, he has so many, I hope he reaches them all!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, he will, with your guidance... He is blessed to have you as mum.. :) Send my love to him and ask him what was the adventure about.. Hahaha.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I would like to say thank you to both you and your wonderful son.. :) Both inspired me to set my other site going.. Check it out and follow if you like it.. I need tons of courage to keep that site going because.... well, let's just say, I am still working on that area.. The add is www.tingsploration.com :) *Hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following. Walk by Faith, sweetie!! Never let go of your dreams, never push them aside. Keep up the good work, be patient, but never give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much.. I wrote something about you and your son.. Hope it will express how much I am glad that you wrote your son's story..
    http://www.tingsploration.com/2010/09/two-motherly-figures-with-two-wonderful.html
    Once again, thanks and I will.. .. *Hug*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails