This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Not Even Close


I've said it before, I'll say it again, I am not dainty.  Not even close.   I thought this week I would "try" to be more girly.  I dressed up a little more for work, picked out some of my cutest outfits, put on my makeup and wore my new 3" wedge shoes (I can't wear regular heels, I will hurt myself). 

Well yesterday goes like this.  I woke up late, my hair looked like I put my finger in a light socket.  I didn't have time to straighten it, so it went into a sloppy ponytail the best I could.  It looked ok but not like one of those girls whose hair looks awesome without even trying. I put on my brand new long dress (I love this dress, one of those mustard color flowing dresses, really cute).  Anyway, my new shoes and was rushing to get out of the door. 

So already, I am running late.  My seven year old is upset because he won't be early for school.  Get him off to school. Get to work.  I almost twisted my ankle trying to walk in my new shoes.  The best part, my new shoes catches the hem in my new dress and rips it out, so half of my dress is longer then the other half.  Go me!!  I couldn't change fast enough when I got home.  Today wasn't much better. I almost tripped and fell half a dozen times. I just can't win.  Not even close!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails