This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I May Not Be a Lady


But I'm all woman.  Who sang that song?? Oh yeah, Lisa Stansfield.  That song gets stuck in my head often.  Especially when I see all of  these dainty women walking by in their nice clothes and nice shoes. I am not lady like to say the least, but I guess you can tell from some of my posts. 

I am all women. I can multitask. I'm a juggler. I can clean the house, cook dinner and play with the kids all at the same time, and without breaking a sweat. I work all day then come home and work all night.  I don't get a day off and I can't call in sick. I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend.  "I work my fingers to the bone."  I may not be a lady, but I am all woman.  My hair is rarely fixed and my shoes never match my purse.  But that's ok because I got two of the greatest fans and they don't really care what I look like.

I love my kids, I love my family and would do anything for them.

There is a reason why God gave women these abilities.  Men couldn't handle them and wouldn't know what to do with them. (just kidding guys)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails