This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Running Away

My mom used to say that to us all of the time.  I never really got it, until now.  I guess she would get so frustrated she just needed to escape. She never really would say it seriously, just jokingly. She would always laugh when she said it.  Maybe if she could have, she would have. Still, it always made me wonder why she said it at all.

It's funny because I hear myself saying it more and more. Not like I would every do it, I think about it, but nah that would never happen. I get frustrated, I get overwhelmed, but run away from those big eyes and beautiful faces, never!!

Motherhood is hard and sometimes you do dream of running away.  When the kids are fighting and screaming, when everybody is looking at you.  What is for dinner?  What about this?  What about that? Are you trying to drive me nuts. Enough already.

That's it, I've had it, I'm running away!!!  ;)  ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails