This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, September 17, 2010

Outsmarted Again!!

Just another disclaimer in case the following information may be TMI for some readers ;)


This morning I was awakened to the tune of "Mommy, I need to potty!"  I was so excited that I rushed out of bed brought the baby to the potty and Yep!! she did it.  So we did our little song and dance.  She was rewarded with her M&M's (yes, it was early but I am trying to be consistent, plus she only gets like 4 anyway).  Thinking the day was getting off to a good start, with her especially.  Then about an hour later she used the potty in her pull up.  So now I am little confused.

It was later determined that she probably wanted M&M's for breakfast.  She woke up and thought M&M's, I got to use the potty. So, she had her fix and was no longer interested in the potty because she didn't need anymore M&M's. She is too smart.  I know M&M's are not the best choice,   but its her currency.  Stickers, she is not too big on, but candy, which she doesn't get often, now you are speaking her language.  Maybe I need to change the currency, I don't know, but I won't give up.

(Oh and for the record she did actually have a real breakfast, M&M's were not the only thing she ate this morning, I'm not that bad.)

She did do ok so far today.  I just have to figure out a way to outsmart the chick.  Strategy here.  I never thought that I would have to outsmart a 2 year old.  She is willing to use the potty, just on her terms.

I guess I will have to outwit, outplay, outlast.  It is too late to turn back now!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails