This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, August 9, 2010

Who's the Sucker???


The most stressful part of my two year old's day would have to be deciding what snack she would like.  She will politely ask for a snack and bring me to the cabinet and then carefully go through her choices before deciding.   She then points and says "that one." And you thought your day was stressful.

Well today while she was about half way done with her snack she decided that she wanted something else.  So she brought me the half filled snack and went back to the cabinet.  This time she knew exactly what she wanted.  She picked it out immediately and I willingly gave her, her request. I am trying to be a good mom and make sure that my child doesn't starve (I know that won't cause her to starve).

Then I got to thinking about what had transpired between me and my two year old and felt kind of outwitted.

My theory is, my two old is way smarter then I give her credit. She strategically planned to eat half of her first snack (the one she really wanted, which she literally ate half of it) and then went for a second snack (one she also wanted but, not as much).  And me, I am thinking well she didn't eat all of her first snack so it is ok for her to have something else.   I am sure she knew that if she had finished her first snack the the additional snack would not have been an option.

So now I wondering,  who's the sucker???   I guess that would be me ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails