This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Sunday, August 15, 2010

My BFF

My parents warned me that this would happen.  They said it many times "One day the two of you will be best friends."  I thought they were insane.  I used to say to myself, "Like that would ever happen."  What do they know? It was the craziest thing that I had ever heard.  Best friends, right! When would that ever happen?  Not while I am alive.

I hate when my parents are right, which is usually about 99% of the time.  But this is something that I am so very glad that they were right about, my best friend.  It is funny because we used to fight like cat and dog, sometimes we still do ;)  But at the end of the day she is my bestest friend.  She is my biggest fan.  The only person that doesn't look at me like I have totally lost my mind when I come up with an insane idea.  Instead she says, " I think you can do it."  She has been through the wringer and yet still manages to have a smile on her face.  I can talk to her about anything without being judged, well almost anything. She gives till it hurts and she loves unconditionally.  She is my bestest friend.   When it feels like the world has abandon me, she hasn't.  God made us sisters for a reason.

Yeah, we still fight, and sometimes it ain't pretty.  But I am so proud to say that my sister is my bestest friend and my biggest fan!!!  Thanks, sis!!!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails