This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, August 4, 2010

That Dream I'm Dreaming


When I was little I would dream that I lived in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.  Why?  Because I like to eat, seriously I'm joking.  I wanted to live there because it was a wonderland, a magical place where dreams come true. (And you could also get a lifetime supply of chocolate ;)

I'm a dreamer, a day dreamer mostly. I dream about what I want to be, what I could be or what I should be.  Most of my dreams are squashed before they could ever take flight. Someone always says "Stop Dreaming, you'll never reach it", a lot of times that someone is me.  I let other peoples disinterest in my dreams control whether I pursue them or not.  I am not talking about the silly dreams like when I was a child,  its the big dreams, the real ones, the possible ones. 

Why do we give other people control of our dreams? We let other peoples opinions matter so much that it will either make us or break us. Only trying to reach our dreams if someone else thinks it is worth it.

This is what I have learned, there may be a lot of people who don't care what you have to say or don't want to hear what you have to say.  There are some that think what you have to say is stupid or meaningless.  But there are a lot of people who do want to hear what you have to say, and they believe what you say has importance.  Don't let other peoples opinions determine your dreams.  Dream your own dreams, hold on to them and don't let go.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails