This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm a Mess


I have to be one of the most unorganized people I know.  I can't get organized to save my life.  I will try and it will last for a day or so and then back to the way it was.  I don't know why, maybe laziness, maybe I just get a little overwhelmed.  The lack of help might also help with the problem.  I would like for everything to have its place, I just don't know where to start. I like things neat and tidy but at home, is just doesn't happen.

I am not a hoarder by any means, just don't ask my husband.  I do keep a lot of junk (just in case I may need it).  My house is not a disaster area.  It is the papers everywhere, nothing seems to have a place.  I need a home makeover.  I need to get organized. 

Well today I did do something different.  I sat down and made a dinner menu for next week.  Now hopefully I can follow it.  That is my new goal to make a weekly menu and stick with it.  Not to say that no alternatives can be made.  But maybe if I can take little steps I can get to the organized person I dream of being.  This mess is driving me mad!!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails