This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, January 7, 2011

So I Thought


The week got off to a hectic start.  Playing catch up from last week when I was on vacation.  Was really upset that the time went by so fast.  But here I am back to reality.

Well, yesterday was my husbands birthday and my nephew's birthday party.  In my family there are a lot of birthdays in January. We only thought we were broke after Christmas.

It was ok because I was getting off at 2:30 pm so I had everything planned out.  The party was at 6:30 pm.  So I had time to pick my son up from school, wrap the present, give my husband his present, give the 2 year old a bath and get her dressed, eat dinner, you get the picture. 

Things are running smoothly, or so I thought.  As I am almost home, making good time mind you, my phone rings.  It is my husband, he locked his keys in his truck, across town.  My dilemma, should I just tell him to break a window?  I didn't, between Christmas and birthdays we are too poor to be doing silly things like that.

So I did what any good wife would do.  After relaxing for a good 5 seconds, I loaded the kids back in the car, made sure I had his spare set of keys (yes I have forgotten things like that before) and made my trip across town.  It took a good hour round trip. 

On the way home my 2 year falls asleep and didn't want to wake up.  It took over an hour to get her up. I was rushing that last hour and a half before the party, but what else is new.  Needless to say we made it on time and the kids had a blast,  and I have yet another silly story to share with you.

The best part,  the week is finally over !!!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails