This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, January 6, 2011

Resolutions


I know its a bit late, but my stupid computer has been acting up so I haven't been able to post the past few days.  So here goes.

Its the new year and what is the New Year good for??  Resolutions.  You know the things we say that we are going to do but most of us never do.  Well at least me anyway.  I have never really been one to make New Years resolutions.  I make resolutions all year long some stick and some don't.

But in the spirit of  the New Year, I am going to make a few resolutions:
1.    Get in shape, for real
2.    Spend more time with the kids and less time playing on the computer (this does not include blogging ;)
3.    Worry less about work
4.     Stop worrying about stupid stuff
5.     put more time and effort into my writing
6.     FINISH MY BOOK (seriously)

Ok that is probably it,  it is pointless for me to put anything else down,  I will be lucky if I keep the ones I listed.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Hope its a good one!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails