This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gross

(Disclaimer- some readers may find the following post TMI or just plain gross, proceed with extreme caution ;)

Needless to say I am not the most motherly mother.  I mean I try to be.  I try to be nurturing and comforting.  I worry about what they eat, make sure they take their vitamins.  I hold them when they are running a fever constantly checking them, making sure they are comfortable.  But when it comes to upchucking, that is where I draw the line.

This evening the little one had a tummy ache.  I should have known that it was coming but was caught off guard.  My husband wasn't home, so I am there by myself attempting to clean up the mess that was everywhere including myself and her.  I was holding her when it occurred. It was gross, but I warned you.  So if you are reading this it is your own fault. I was literally running with her to the tub.  Luckily my husband got home soon after.

He is better at cleaning that type of mess, he has that motherly instinct that I lack, allowing him to clean that stuff up without upchucking himself.  I on the hand will spend the whole time gagging and running.  It takes me twice as long to clean up.  I wish I could say that I was one of those moms that can clean it up without batting any eye but I'm not.  I can handle just about anything else, though.

So it was gross, but it is all cleaned up now.  The joys of motherhood. Lets just hope it done for now. Sorry if I got your stomachs turning ;)  She is sleeping now, hope she feels better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails