This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Not Just Me

I went to they gym this morning (yes, so far, so good).  Now when I dress for the gym I usually wear my yoga pants or gym pants (whatever you call them), and a big long t-shirt.  I wear the t-shirt to cover my not so appealing assets ;)  I try to be courteous to others ;) I will admit it I am a little self-conscious, which is why I started going to the gym.  I am trying to get back to my pre-baby weight (my bay is almost 3).

Although there are some not so in shape people at the gym (like me) there are also some really in shape people there.  It used to be really intimating, until today.  At I was walking around switching equipment I noticed other women, which to me there was nothing wrong with them, adjusting their outfits like me.  Making sure to cover what they thought we not so appealing assets.

So, it's not just me.  It seems that all women see things in themselves that nobody notices.   We are all a little self conscious of things that we shouldn't be.  I guess we all are little insecure to some point.  It doesn't make me feel better to know that other women are insecure, it makes me fell better that it's not just me.

So next time you are feeling a little insecure.  Remember, that perfect lady that you see with no flaws, she is just as insecure as you ;)  And always remember that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails