This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Simple Giggle Saves The Day

I have been having a blah week.  Not just one thing, but just a whole bunch of little things all at once.  The weather doesn't help, rainy and overcast.  Give me a break here.  So as I am moping around feeling blah, it just seems like things aren't going to get any better.  Then out of the blah, a simple giggle saves the day.

I love to hear my kids laugh.  It instantly brightens my day.  Their little innocent giggles over the craziest thing and I forget about the blahs.  They remind me about what is right with the world.  The little one especially is the giggle queen.  She will start and can't stop, that is my favorite part.  The best part of my day is picking up my little boy from school and seeing his silly grin when I say something funny and he doesn't want to smile but can't help it.  I forget about the crappy day before.  Yes, they still drive me nuts, but those smiles and those giggles are priceless.

Sitting here trying to think about what I could possibly write about, I remembered the silly giggle over a silly word that made my day ;) And made me forget about the blah ;)  What would I do without these two?

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about my two lol, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails