This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Just A Game


A few weeks ago I bought my son the new Super Mario Brothers for his Wii.  I did it for my own selfish reasons, I too wanted to game so that I could play it myself.   Brings me back to the old days of Nintendo, back before fancy discs were invented.  When it was just a simple little cartridge that you stuck in the machine and then blow it in when it didn't work and magically it worked again. 

Anyway, I myself haven't been playing the game too much, do really have the time.  But my husband and my son have been playing it a lot lately.  I about to throw the stupid game away.  For hours while they play they are yelling at each other for stupid stuff.  IT IS JUST A STUPID GAME!!!!!! Geez, it is driving me crazy. 

I will admit that I really don't like playing the game with my son either.  He jumps on you, causes you to lose a life, gets in the way and steals your stuff.  He rushes through the game and it is very aggravating.  But me,  I either don't play or bite my tongue when playing with him (or try to anyway, I do fuss at him a little, not like my husband though).  But them two will yell at each other.  I had to threaten to punish both of them from the game today.  They were driving me nuts.  Seriously dudes, it is just a game,  WHO CARES????????????????????????  And they still want to play and fight, go figure.

I bought the game cause I thought it would be fun, I am rethinking my decision now ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails