This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, February 7, 2011

Addicted


My name is Patricia and I will admit that I am addicted to chocolate.  It has been about 2 minutes since my last piece of chocolate.  I have no intention of giving it up, because I can't.  The problem is I can't get enough.  I need it, I dream about it.  I wish I could build me a chocolate castle and live in it, like the one in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".  It is my weakness and I can't say no.  Any other dessert I can pass on, unless it has chocolate.  I wish that I was stronger than this but I am not. 

I have literally been melting semisweet chocolate chips just to get my fix.  I know it is disgusting, but I can't help myself.  You don't want to be around me when I feel a craving coming on.  I want my chocolate and I don't care how I get it,  and nobody can take it away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably the reason why I haven't lost any weight.  Will I give it up??? Probably not.  Well, guess it could be worse ;) I guess I could try to cut back, we will see.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails