This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, February 21, 2011

Do I Have To Go To School?

Last night my eight year was sick.  Well lets say four o'clock this morning I hear my husband yelling for me from the other room.  As I flew out of bed thinking that I was dreaming it became clear that I wasn't.  I stumbled through the house to my son's room to find my son you know, upchucking.  (I'm sorry upchucking is just a little easier word for me, it makes it sound just a little less gross, just a little;))

This continued for awhile.  I am assuming that I was awakened to clean up the mess, you know change the sheets and clean the bed.  That's what moms are for.  So we finally make the transition for my son from his bed room to the bathroom, where I wish he would have made it to in the first place (I will spare you the details).

So it is after four in the morning he has been at it for awhile now, in the mist of the, well for lack of a better word, grossness, he asks "do I have to go to school ?"  I told him yes of course, just kidding.  I am sure that I am really that bad of a mom to make my sick child go to school in that condition.  It was just so funny that of all things he could have been worried about, that is what he was thinking of.

Did he really think that going to school after all of that was even an option?  He was tired and sick, am I really that much of a tyrant?  I hope not.

Well he is doing much better today so there will be school tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails