This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, February 11, 2011

The Captain's Chair


Dear Captain's Chair;

You are not my friend.  You may look easy and seem appealing but you are not.  I don't understand why it is only you that help me with my rectus abdominus (aka pot belly aka post baby belly).  Most days I try to avoid you completely, but I know that there is no other option in order for me to accomplish my goal.

So what if you are voted second for the best ab exercises.  It doesn't make me feel any better.  And it doesn't make it any easier.  I mean why couldn't you come with a seat so I don't look so stupid sliding down as I am trying to pick my legs up.  Using every bit of my upper body strength in order to get one rep done. As is one rep will help with anything.

I hate you, I despise you, but yet I keep coming back for more.  I come back for more in hopes that one day you will pay off.

Could you just take it a little easier on me, so that I don't try to avoid you most days.  I really need us to have a better relationship in order to reach my goal.  Because at this rate it ain't ever going to happen.

Thank you and I will see you Monday, maybe ;)

Sincerely

PM
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails