This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Girls Are Supposed to Be Easier

Yeah right!!  I haven't posted about potty training with the little one because there is simply nothing to post about.  My two almost three year old outright refuses to use the potty.    I have tried a million ways, rewards, bribery, but absolutely nothing works.  She will outright tell me that she does not want to use the potty.  I don't know what I am going to do with her.

I was always told that girls are easier to potty train but apparently they were not talking about my little one.  She is extremely strong willed.  You would think as independent as she is, she would want to be potty trained, but no.  I guess maybe it is a little inconvenient for her.  I mean having to stop what she is doing and take time out of her busy schedule.

It took a week to get my son potty trained, he wasn't quite three yet.  After one week he had it down and we never had any problems.  So in my book, boys are easier.

For now I will wait until she is ready which hopefully will be soon.  I really don't want a preschooler that is not potty trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails