This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diva !?!?

Once again the little one never ceases to amaze me.  She really keeps me on my toes.  If only I could video her 24/7 I would be rich. It is like watching a diva on the rise.

A few weeks ago we were at my parents house.  We usually visit on the weekends.  Well, we were leaving so I told the little one to make her rounds of hugs and kisses and make sure she told everyone bye.  She looked at everyone in the room and said "bye, bye, bye, bye, bye"  enough byes to cover everyone in the room along with her wave specifically to each person.  It was too funny.  She eventually gave her hugs and kisses but it was a lazy way of saying bye.

Well this past weekend we were at my parents again and it was just my mom and dad home.  We were leaving and I told her to give her grammy and papa hugs and kisses before we left.  This time she goes to the door turns to them and says "hug, hug"  while making the hug motion in the air and then proceeded to tell them bye as she was walking out the door.  It was her diva I am going to give you air hugs because I don't feel like walking over to give you real hugs. 

We were all laughing, what are you supposed to do with that.  It was so funny.  What will she do next?  Who knows on this diva journey.  I just know that I have got my hands full.  She did give them real hugs and kisses before she left, but her attempt was really funny.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. LOL, your post really got me laugh aloud.. I can imagine it..

    My younger cousin, 6 this year is somewhat the same..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little stinker, bet she keeps you all cracking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails