This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, November 8, 2010

Today Just Stunk

I am glad the day is over.  I am ready to retire for the night.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  I hate the time change.  If I had the choice I would not participate, I think its stupid.  Adjusting to the time change, whether you gain an hour or lose an hour doesn't help me either way.  Either the kids are up early or I can't get them up because they are too tired.  So for me it doesn't help me.

This morning my seven year old wasn't feeling good and my two year old was just whiny, off to a good start.  I got stuck in traffic because of an accident, so I was late to work, again!!

Work sucked today (excuse my foul language ;)  I was nonstop.  I had (have) more files on my desk then there are in the file cabinet and they don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.  My  boss had me help him move a heavy table and when I could barely lift it he looked at me like I was a wimp.  I'm a girl,  I may not be "girlie"  but I am still a girl, duh!!  That was the funny part of my day. I couldn't get out of the office fast enough.  I guess I was in a rush to get home to my whinny children ;)

Well now everyone is asleep, and soon I will be too.  Wish I had something better to write about, today just venting.  Tomorrow, hopefully I will have a good story to tell.  Buenos noches!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails