This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Slacker



That describes me lately.  I have just been so tired lately.  I know I am making excuses.  I have been slacking with everything from taking care of the kids to cooking dinner.  It has especially been affecting my writing.  I don't know what my problem is.  Not getting enough sleep.  The excuses could go on and on.  It needs to stop, I need to get my rear in gear and just get going again. 

I know, I know, from most of my posts it seems that I am a slacker about 90% of the time.  Seriously, usually I am on the ball ;)  No seriously I am. Just too much on my mind, lately.  Hopefully I get back to normal soon, whatever normal is.

Anybody want to come clean my house???
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. phew....mother sure got a lot of commitment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I am too far away to clean your house plus I have an injured foot which has yet fully recovered so even if I did go over, I might end up making you 'slacker' than you already are..

    Well, I guessed it is because 2010 is coming to an end.. I don't know but year end seemed to have such effect on people..

    Oh yes, by the way, Tingvine and Tingsaying had been ceased as of today due to attack of link virus.. Sigh.. too tired to fix them so only managed to fix Tingtasy.. Well, tingvine will continue at tingtasy so do drop by there instead, okay?

    Yep, see you around.. and get up and clean your house.. :P :P *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ting, I was wondering where you have been, noticed that you hadn't been posting much lately, everytime I go to send you a message my computer started acting up. Hope your foot gets better soon, I will visting Tingtasy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails