This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Men Do It Too


So the other morning on my way to work, I noticed something peculiar.  As I was waiting at the traffic light I looked over at the car beside me and it there was. 

I have never been one of those women who puts on make up in the car.  On occasion I may put on chap stick or lip gloss, but never anything else.  If it isn't done before I leave the house, its not getting done.  I so often see women putting on their makeup, fixing their hair, primping in  their car on their way.  I also hear men complaining about it and making fun.

Well men,  you can no longer make fun of those women, because apparently men do it too. I saw it first hand.

Let me finish my story.  I look over and there is a man shaving in the car next to me.  I laughed.  It was an electric shaver, of course.  Could you imagine someone shaving with a razor and shaving creme, that would be funny and a big mess.  But this was funny too.  He had the mirror down and he was shaving on his way to work, I guess.  I got a kick out of it.

So women we are not alone,  men just act like they don't do stuff like that. But now I know better.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I live in LA so I can't imagine a guy trying to shave on these beat up freeways...but Ihave seen a few put on make up.

    Like I said, I live in LA.

    http://valleyguyobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, here in South Louisiana anything is possible ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails