This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cafe' Du Monde

We took a little impromptu trip to New Orleans with the kids.  Its has been a while since we really took them anywhere fun so we decided to hop in the car and go to New Orleans (it is only a few hours away).  They got to go swimming, the movies and the aquarium (I will post about that with pics later).  But my most favorite spot of all was Cafe' Du Monde.  With its famous beignets and cafe' au lait,  I had to make the stop and it was well worth it.

When we arrived it was crowded, but what do you expect, it is Cafe' Du Monde.  We finally found a spot to sit, it wasn't long before the waiter came to take our order, he was even quicker to bring us our order.   As I sat and looked around I could see the powdered sugar filled air.  It was so  nice, the weather was nice, it was laid back and friendly.  We were just a click away from Jackson Square and we had already walked the river.  It was so much fun.

Even funnier was watching my two little ones trying to eat their beignets.  They were a sticky mess.  But it was soo good!!!  My little one ate mostly sugar.  But that is ok, she doesn't usually eat like that.  This was a real treat for them both, for me too.

I will post more about our quick trip to New Orleans, but wanted to share a few pics about my favorite place.  If you ever find yourself in NOLA, make sure you stop by here, you will not regret it.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an awesome trip. Loved the pictures and I know that New Orleans can be very fun.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Orleans looks like a fun place. God posts and good pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails