This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, April 1, 2011

Bad Hair Day


Today was definitely a bad hair day.  I hadn't been to the gym in almost two weeks (I have been exercising at home, so I have been doing ok).  So this morning I made myself go.

It takes a lot to get my hair to look decent.  It is naturally curly and mostly frizzy.  I got up a little early because I really needed to wash it and that is not a task that I would like to take on at the gym.  So I half way dried it thinking that after my workout I would just finish drying it and straightened it before going to work.  That didn't happen.

When I got to the gym this morning with all of my accessories I was told that the outlets in the women's locker room were out.  Really?!?  Yes,  well I live about 15 minutes from the gym in the opposite direction of where I work, so going back home was not an option.  So I said to myself, I will figure it out. I am sure that it was probably a flipped breaker, but those poor kids working there probably didn't know what that was or where to eve find it.

So with no hairdryer and no straightener I sported a nice manelike look, it was big and it was everywhere.  It was nice and frizzy too, even with the frizz serum that I put in.  Lets just say that my hair was in a ponytail all day. But I made it, I survived.  Next time I will be more prepared
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Oh bad hair day.. Yeah, I hate it too when it is like, I dont know, really bad, bad, bad... *LOL*, run out of word.. bear in mind, next time be more prepared or just it be bad.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bad hair days too. The few hairs on top of my head are hard to control. Good Post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails